You can browse our site anonymously without identifying yourself during your visit. We will only obtain information that personally identifies you when you specifically choose to provide it.
For example, during your visits to our web site, you may request information or contact us online. You will then need to give us certain personal information just as you would if you were communicating with us in person, by mail or by telephone. Be assured that we maintain electronic security safeguards to help protect any information that we obtain via the Internet.
Customer Privacy Information
Real Time Resolutions, Inc. is dedicated to protecting your privacy and disclosing to you how we gather, apply, and share your information. It is our pledge that we place the highest priority on protecting and keeping our customers' information secure.
Gathering and Disclosing Information
- We collect, share, and use your information to provide the best customer service in establishing and maintaining your account with us. We are able to offer new products and services as well as design and develop new ideas to better serve you.
- We gather nonpublic personal information about you from applications and other forms, through our transactions and transactions through affiliates and others, and information from consumer reporting agencies.
- We may disclose nonpublic information about you to our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties.
- We may share your name, address, and phone number with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties. We also might share your account transaction information with affiliates or others. This information could include your account history, balance, or payoff amount. We provide information to credit reporting agencies, and share information from them, such as your credit history; this is commonplace with many financial institutions. We may disclose your nonpublic information to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- In addition, we could disclose the same information, as mentioned above, to companies that provide products or services to you. We maintain high standards of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We are committed to providing quality and exceptional service to our clients. If you are currently a Real Time Resolutions, Inc. customer and wish to decline or "opt-out" of disclosures to affiliates of Real Time Resolutions, Inc. and non-affiliated third party information sharing (other than disclosures permitted by law) as described above, please print out our opt-out form and return this signed statement to the following address:
P.O. Box 35888
Dallas, TX 75235-1655